Monday, August 8, 2011

And so it begins..

I am “Purple Girl”.  Who is Purple Girl you ask?  I am a self-proclaimed wine nut and enjoy the full spectrum of what grape vines have to offer.  I’m also a certified Enologist and have tried my hand at a few of my own blends. However, my ever increasing age and very busy life have kept me from remembering the subtle details of each glass I drink.  So I thought, what better way to memorialize those wines then to document them in a blog?   Who knows… I may even impart some wisdom along the way.

I am also blessed to have a very wonderful "Purple" family and "Purple" friends.  Looking back, I've had many amazing adventures and somehow, wonderful wines tend to always be somewhere in those equations.  My hope is that blogging about wine will also allow me to preserve those unforgettable moments in my life in a unique and approachable way.
This is far from the beginning of the journey.  Let’s be honest, I’ve been enjoying fine wine for some time now.  But, I had to start somewhere and there’s no time like the present.  Enjoy my fellow wine lovers!

1 comments:

Debi Austen said...

You may have tried your hand at a few of your own blends but I'm not sure they've ever made it to your lips :-)

Nice blog - I'll be your first follower!

Post a Comment